Monday, December 28, 2015 / by Frank Littrell
Some things to think about...
- Eating/Cooking Areas - How much time will you spend in your Kitchen? How many people do you entertain on average? Will you have enough room? Do you need a separate dining room? Do you want a little nook for eating breakfast?
- Lighting - Do you want a lot of light. If so, you'll want large south-facing windows that can produce a lot of light but remember how hot that can make the house in the summer. Which rooms do you want light in and which do you not? Do you want some of the rooms to have light in the morning or the afternoon?
- Outdoor Space - Do you want a garden? Do you really want the upkeep of a large lawn? Do you want a deck for entertaining outdoors? How about a screened in patio?
- Electric / Technology Wiring - Do you need high speed data lines through the home? Will you want a security system? Where do you want outlets? Where will you want your cable TVs?
- Renovations - Do you have time for a fixer-upper? Are you ready for the disruption a fixer-upper can have on your lifestyle? Know the difference between cosmetic fixes and structural fixes. Structural will take much more time and money.
- Bedrooms - How many bedrooms do you need now? How many will you need in 5 years? Do you need a home office? Do you need a guest bedroom?
- Storage - Do you need a lot of storage areas?
- Licensed REALTOR in KY since 1987
- Licensed REALTOR in OH since 2004
- New Construction Sales Specialist
- Active in all Greater Cincinnati Markets
- Extensive REO Experience (10 years)
- Working with Ocwen/Fannie Mae, etc.