Wednesday, September 28, 2016 / by Leah Kordenbrock
Home Features That Homebuyers Are Willing To Spend Extra For...
- Waterfront - Willing to pay $5,420 extra for a home that was on the waterfront.
- Home Less than 5 Years Old - Willing to pay an extra $5,020
- Basement - Willing to spend $3,200 extra
- In-law Suite - Willing to pay $2,920 extra
- Air Conditioning - Willing to spend $2,250 extra (#1 wanted feature/upgrade)
- Den / Home Office - Willing to spend $1,920 extra
- New Kitchen Appliances - Willing to spend $1,840 extra (#2 wanted feature upgrade)
- Laundry Room - Willing to spend $1,590 extra
Those dollar amounts seem naive and low but it shows that they are features and upgrades that home buyers value and are willing to pay for.
- Licensed REALTOR in KY since 2014
- Licensed REALTOR in OH since 2000
- New Construction Sales Specialist
- Active in all Greater Cincinnati Markets
- REO Experience